Installation of 3 hydrometeorological stations and finalization of the installation of seven hydrometeological stations
Information on the project
Subscribe to the email alerts for this project
With this project, Hydro-Québec plans to install 3 hydrometeorological stations spread over the territory of the Eeyou Istchee James Bay Government, all located south of the 55th parallel. Hydrometeorological stations will be used to collect data, which will be used by Hydro-Québec for operations, production planning, environment, safety and civil engineering.
In addition, Hydro-Québec will complete the installation of seven hydrometeorological stations.
- 2019-02-19 - Hydro-Québec - Preliminary information
- 2019-02-19 - Hydro-Québec - Aerial photography (french only)
- 2019-02-19 - Hydro-Québec - Lac Corvette map (french only)
- 2019-02-19 - Hydro-Québec - Rivière Misask map (french only)
- 2019-02-19 - Hydro-Québec - Sheshamush map (french only)
Table provided by MELCC
Some of the information on this website may have been supplied by external sources. The Evaluating Committee assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely on this information should consult directly with the appropriate source.